We’ve all been there at one point- stuck in a food/cooking/eating rut. I swear there have been times I could recite my grocery list from heart as a product of buying the same things over and over again!
Since the start of 2020 however, we’ve both been making a concerted effort to “switch it up” and incorporate at least one novel, healthy recipe per week. What could be an easier addition than a fun, zesty new salad?
We know, we know, Salad’s have gotten a bad rap over the years. Thank you bland, iceberg topped with boring ranch dressing! (Shudder!) We promise you though, these salads are ANYTHING but boring! Each of these salads are unique and refreshing with simple ingredients that come together easily for a quick weeknight meal or for lunch prep. Pair with a grilled protein or some beans/lentils and boom! Meal = done!
1. Pomegranate + Golden Beet. Recipe Here.
2. Vegan Kale Ceasar Salad. Recipe Here.
3.Mojito Watermelon Salad. Recipe Here.
4. Dairy Free Warm Potato Salad. Recipe Here.
5. Bright Radish Salad. Recipe Here.
6. Southwestern Salad with a Twist. Recipe Here.
7. Vibrant Vegan Noodle Salad. Recipe Here.
8. Best Quinoa Salad EVER. Recipe Here.
9. Italian Chop Salad. Recipe Here.
10. Savoury Brussels Sprout Salad. Recipe Here.
11. Orzo Asparagus Salad. Recipe Here.
12. Turkey Taco Salad.
We hope this helps switch up your weekly lunch/ dinner menu! Which one is your favourite? We’d love to hear from you! Tag us on instagram or leave us a note on here!