When the Easter Bunny (Me) went to do the Chocolate Shopping for my little’s first Easter Egg Hunt, I realized I completely forgot to get him an Easter Basket! Thankfully, the grocery store had some on sale for $1.99. Unfortunately, it was covered in pink ribbons, and those are NOT my sons favorite! Then it hit me! Ill make my own. I made a quick detour by the craft store grabbed a few cute (and CHEAP) little details and pulled this adorable and simple basket together for under $6.00 (including the basket!) Woohoo! If you are looking for a fun little craft to do with the kiddies this snowy Good Friday, this is Perfect!
Here’s What you Need:
- Cheap Easter Basket (grocery stores or craft stores are full of them! Or refurbish an old one!)
- 1 or 2 rolls of ribbon of your choice (I let my little guy pick!)
- Stick on Letters to spell your Childs name (again, I let him pick!)
- Matt of Moss
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue
- Remove any current decorative items from basket
- Decide where you want to place your ribbons and measure out your ribbons along the sides of the basket, keeping a little extra on the end.
- If you are using multiple ribbons, measure the others against the first.
- Glue on the Ribbons with the hot glue gun. Then neatly trim off extra ribbon
- Once the Glue on the ribbons have dried, add on the letters for Childs name. Some stickers may need to be glued for extra reinforcement depending on where you are placing them on the basket!
- Measure out the moss for inside the basket along the bottom of the basket.
- Cut measured moss, insert moss and glue down if you wish!
Ta- Da! So easy! Happy Easter! We hope your kiddies love these simple and sweet Easter Baskets! We want to see your creations! Tag us on instagram or send us an email at email@example.com !