Amazing Watermelon-Berry Protein Popsicles
Now that the weather is warming up (FINALLY), Summer time obsessions like the park and POPSICLES are back in full force! My toddler son was recently introduced to Popsicles by a family member, and OF COURSE, like all things loaded with sugar (that I have actively been avoiding giving him) he loved them!
In my typical, “I’m-not-a regular- mom, I’m- a- cool- mom, but- a- healthy- mom” fashion, instead of buying him store bought popsicles, I figured I could create some killer home- made versions that he would love, but I wouldn’t feel bad about giving him when he asks for them (every five minutes!). Delicious AND Healthy popsicles that my child will actually eat. YES PLEASE!
Here’s What you Need:
- 1 cup Watermelon
- 2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 TBS stevia ( if desired- I didn’t add this, but feel free to!)
- 1/4 cup mint, roughly chopped
- popsicle mold, I love this one from Bella Casa
- Combine everything in a blender and blend on high until thoroughly mixed (you should not be able to tell there was spinach and mint added!)
- Pour into popsicle mold
- Freeze for 8-10 hours
- If you have extra mix, store in the fridge in airtight container and use to re- fill mold when necessary ( I kept my mix for 3-4 days and it was fine!)
- Enjoy feeling like a hero while your mini eats vegetables in their popsicle!
We would love to see your little’s enjoying these EPIC protein popsicles! Be sure to tag us on instagram or send us an email at email@example.com!
Leave a Comment