At Home Fitness Ideas
Home Workout Ideas
For us, staying active is a HUGE stress relief and is crucial for our mental health. With many of us being stuck at home or having our fave fitness studios and rec centers shut down, finding ways to stay fit (and stay mentally healthy!) is a challenge. But thankfully, not impossible!! Here are a few home workout ideas we have found to stay fit with little or no equipment at home.
1.If you are looking for a Barre Workout- Edmonton’s Studio B is live streaming classes daily! Info and Registration can be found here!
2. If you are looking for a HIIT or Bootcamp class to do in real time (this keeps Richelle accountable!) Stephanie King of Love Fit is streaming live workouts from her Facebook Page daily at 9:45 MST. Search “Love Fit” on Facebook. Her website is here!
3. For at home Body Weight workout plans our Friends Erin and Marcus of Body by Me Training will email you a program available for a donation of your choice. Contact them via instagram here or their website here.
Workout At Home to Stay Active and Fit
4. At home Body Weight Workout Videos check out our friend and fellow blogging pal Laauren Hahn’s IGTV channel.
5.If you have a Bike or Treadmill and are looking for a Spin Class, HIIT Class, Bootcamp Class or Run workout similar to Orange Theory, Barry’s or Runaway, these are the best on-demand options.
- Aaptiv App – This one is my fave, but doesn’t have family sharing. Info Here!
- Peloton App- Very similar concept to Aaptiv, has family sharing and 90 days free right now! Info Here! Both of these also have yoga, stretching, core and outdoor workouts too!
6. Kids Fitness– My kids have been LOVING Go Noodle Pop Sugar Family Workouts on Youtube or Kids Yoga videos to keep active and busy while I workout!
Sorry for the re-used pictures but we wanted to get this post out to you guys as fast as possible! Hope you are all staying safe and healthy during these trying times. Would love to see you guys enjoying these workouts! Feel free to tag is in your at home workout pics so we can all encourage each other! Much love to you all!
Best view i have ever seen !