Blood Orange Martini
Blood Orange Martini Recipe
Where are our Gin lovers at? When we discovered Beef Eater’s brand new Blood Orange Gin in the Wine and Beyond July Flyer, we just COULD NOT wait to craft up a delicious cocktail with it!
We LOVE Blood Oranges, but sometimes they can be hard to find! (Try the Italian Grocery store- we usually have luck there!) But the best part about this Blood Orange Martini recipe is that IF you can’t find real Blood Oranges you can still enjoy that Bold citrus flavour with just a hint of sweetness by using this particular Gin!
These Martinis make for the Perfect, Refreshing Summer Beverage- whether you are sipping lakeside or in your backyard!
Try our Delicious Blood Orange Martini Recipe
Here’s What you Need:
- 2 Oz Beefeater Blood Orange Gin
- 1 Oz Cointreau
- 2-3 Blood Oranges, juiced (sub regular oranges if you can’t find any!)
- Handful of Ice
- Thyme for Garnish
- Add all ingredients into cocktail mixing glass (a jug will work too!)
- Stir all ingredients until well combined
- Pour into glasses
- Garnish the gin martini with Thyme and an Orange Wedge
** This post was created in partnership with Wine and Beyond. As always, all recipes and opinions are our own **
If you’re trying this gin martini, tag us on Instagram! Looking for more cocktail ideas? Check out more refreshing cocktails recipes!
Leave a Comment