- 3 cups rice crispie cereal
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter (or coconut oil!)
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips
- Add butter, and once melted add peanut butter and honey and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat (bowl will be hot so handle with oven mitts or dish towel) and add rice crispies, stir to combine . Pour and press into 9×9 cake pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate one hour, or until set
Did you enjoy these Chocolate Crunch bars? Let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or show off on Instagram by tagging us @rivercitysisters, or using the hashtag #rivercitysisters
adapted from: https://thebigmansworld.com/homemade-keto-chocolate-crunch-bars-paleo-vegan-low-carb/