You know when you are craving cookies or cookie dough, but not craving the post-indulging sugar hangover?? These are the perfect little bites to satisfy that sweet tooth without the guilt or stomach ache! The protein powder/ nut butter combo helps you feel full and the dark chocolate just hits the spot. And the BEST part? No Gluten, No Dairy and your kiddos will LOVE them! I’ve actually managed to convince my son that these are REAL cookies. #momwin
So without further ado…
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (substitute with sun butter if allergic to nuts)
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (I used the Vega brand)
- 3 Tbsp cup coconut flour, plus 1 tablespoon additional as needed
- 2 Tbsp tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk (can sub almond milk or soy milk if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (I used dairy free)
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, protein powder, coconut flour, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cashew milk.
2. Stir until the mixture forms a dough that is soft enough to roll into balls, but not overly sticky. Add additional coconut flour or cashew milk to make the mixture more or less dry.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll into balls
5. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Enjoy!