Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzer Recipe
While Elderflower isn’t one of those ingredients that “screams” Holiday, the floral flavour pairs perfectly with pomegranate and Rosemary in this delightful Festive Libation! Plus we all have a few extra bottles of bubbly kicking around this time of year, so our Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzer Recipe is a delicious and super easy way to make use of those.
Heres What You Need for the Pomegranate Elderflower Spritz Recipe:
- 1 cup Prosecco or champagne, chilled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup Elderflower liqueur such as St. Germain
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs for Garnish
This Sweet little Pearl Hair Clip would be a great addition to any gift!
- Combine pomegranate juice, Elderflower liqueur and sparkling wine in cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well combined
- Strain into cocktail glass and top with club soda
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- Cheers to the Festive Season!