While Elderflower isn’t one of those ingredients that “screams” Holiday, the floral flavour pairs perfectly with pomegranate and Rosemary in this delightful Festive Libation! Plus we all have a few extra bottles of bubbly kicking around this time of year, so this is a delicious and super easy way to make use of those!
Heres What You Need:
- 1 cup Prosecco or champagne, chilled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup Elderflower liqueur such as St. Germain
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs for Garnish
This Sweet little Pearl Hair Clip would be a great addition to any gift!
- Combine pomegranate juice, Elderflower liqueur and sparkling wine in cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well combined
- Strain into cocktail glass and top with club soda
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- Cheers to the Festive Season!