Grilled Turkey Taco Salad
Turkey Taco Salad Recipe
I posted an image to our instagram stories of my Turkey Taco salad the other day and everyone went wild for it- so here is the much anticipated recipe! Note that for the seasoning on the grilled turkey we make our own “Taco Seasoning Blend” but you can use a mixed Taco seasoning if you have that in your pantry!
Here’s what you need for my Turkey Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes or Cayenne to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Sized Turkey Breasts
- 1 head Romaine, finely chopped
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 2-3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- Tortilla Chips , to taste
- Mix all “Seasoning” ingredients and olive oil together in a bowl
- Add in two turkey breasts and let sit to marinade for at least an hour.
- Once turkey has marinaded, grill on the BBQ until internal temperature reaches 165 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove Turkey from Grill, Slice and let sit.
- Combine all other salad ingredients.
- Top with sliced turkey breast, avocado and tortilla chips
- I never find a need to add dressing to this salad.. But if you are so inclined, 1 tbsp Olive Oil + 1 tbsp Lime Juice is all you need!
Get more delicious, healthy dinner recipes and tag us on Instagram if you give them a try!
Leave a Comment