Kiwi Lime Aqua Fresca
This tart and refreshing Kiwi Lime Aqua Fresca is the PERFECT patio drink this summer. With just four simple ingredients (five if you want to make it boozy) you can whip up a pitcher in 3 Minutes flat. So basically, its perfection!
Here’s what you Need:
- 2 Cups Club Soda
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- 2 Kiwis, Peeled and cubed
- Juice from one lime
- 1 oz Gin or Vodka if desired
- In the bottom of your cocktail shaker muddle (or mash) the kiwi.
- Sprinkle in the stevia
- Squeeze in lime juice
- Add liquor of choice and handfull of ice
- Fill rest of shaker with club soda
- Shake and Pour
- Sip Sip HOORAY!!
*To make a pitcher, simply quadruple the ratio of ingredients *
We want to see YOU enjoying these delicious Kiwi- Lime Aqua Fresca’s! Be sure to tag us on instagram and show off your mixology skills!
Leave a Comment