Zucchini Salad Recipe
Whether your garden is producing Zucchini the size of a small child (like mine!) or you just love Zucchini and are looking for some new ideas— this Salad recipe is a MUST make!
Even if you are typically not a huge fan of Zucchini (Richelle!) your mind will actually be blown by how delicious this salad is! Hot tip- if you have a Zucchini hater in your household , don’t even tell them it’s Zucchini- they will never know!
Sweet, Roasted Corn, thinly sliced Zucchini and with only a few simple ingredients, this salad comes together in under 5 minutes and is the perfect accompaniment for any protein!
Here’s What you Need for the Zucchini Salad Recipe:
- 1 large Zucchini (thinly sliced) or two smaller ones
- Ears Corn (grilled and removed from Cobb)
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs White Wine Vinegar
- Salt + Pepper to taste
1. Thinly slice Zucchini using a vegetable peeler.
2. Grill corn on BBQ or steam on stove.
3. Strip corn from Cobb
4. Combine both vegetables in salad Bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Mix oil and vinegar in a small jar and dress salad immediately before serving (otherwise zucchini will get soggy!)
Try more delicious salads and more by checking out our easy dinner recipes.