Peach Gin Fizz Recipe
I know Peaches don’t exactly scream Fall, but Cinnamon sure does. And this combination together is brilliant! This Peach Gin Fizz cocktail is the the perfect pre- turkey libation, if we do say so ourselves!
Flourish Gin is Eau Claire Distilleries newest gin release. Flourish Gin is fun and approachable (even if you’re not typically a gin drinker!) with light, floral, and fruity aromas. Inspired by the wildflowers of the Alberta and Canadian prairies, this enjoyable gin is my current FAVE and goes with almost any flavour Combination!
Here’s What You Need to Make this Peach Gin Fizz Recipe:
Peach Simple Syrup:
- 1 peach, sliced
- equal parts sugar (or substitute) and water
- 3+ Cinnamon sticks, to taste
Peach Gin Fizz:
- 2 Oz ounces Cinnamon Peach Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces Eau Claire Craft Flourish Gin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Club Soda to taste
- Peach Slices
- Cinnamon Sticks
- To prepare the simple syrup: Combine Sugar (or substitute) , Water, Peach slices and Cinnamon to a small pot over low heat. Bring to a slight boil and let gently simmer for 30 minutes. The peaches should be soft and the sugar should be completely dissolved. Remove from heat, strain let cool to room temperature and chill in the fridge (can be stored up to two weeks in a sealed container!)
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, gin and Peach Simple Syrup. Shake to combine.
- Top with club soda and garnish with peach slice and cinnamon stick.
Happy Thanksgiving! Try it and tag us on Instagram!