Prickly Pear Martini with a Kick
Prickly Pear Martini Recipe
Have you tried Prickly Pear EquinOx? This sweet, barley based alternative to gin or vodka (by our pals at Eau Claire Distillery) is a unique spirit delightful enough to be served alone over ice, or as the ideal spirit in a cocktail recipe, like this prickly pear martini!
I’m always a fan of anything tart and citrusy, and this martini brings together the warm fall flavour of pear with the refreshing punch of citrus. Serve this to your guests this weekend or whip it up any evening for happy hour!
Here’s What You Need for the Prickly Pear Martini Recipe
- 1 1/2 ounces Prickly Pear EquinOx
- Fresh Lime Juice ( from 1-2 limes, to taste)
- 1 Fresh Pear, roughly chopped.
- Sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail mixing glass (mason jar works well too!), muddle the chopped pear.
- Add ice, Prickly Pear EquinOx, lime juice and sparkling water. Stir to combine.
- Strain into cocktail glasses and Garnish with a slice of pear.
- Cheers! Wishing you a wonderful long weekend!
If you try this cocktail recipe yourself, we’d love to see a photo! Tag us on Instagram!
Leave a Comment