Would it even be a long weekend without a Delish River City Sisters Cocktail? Since it IS October and we clearly in the midst of Pumpkin Spice Season, we might as well go all in on our ‘Basic B’ status- and mix up a little cocktail featuring our go-to Fall flavor!
Perfectly enough, our friends at Wine and Beyond are carrying an AMAZING new Pumpkin Spice Liqueur- Captain Morgan’s Jack- O- Blast.. and its EVEN ON SALE!! The stars realllly have aligned! (Especially if you are hosting a large crew for Thanksgiving this weekend!!)
And Because the Jack- O- Blast has all the delicious fall spices in it- no need to make a simple syrup or anything else. This delicious drink comes together in under two minutes!
Heres What you need:
- Captain Morgan’s Jack- O-Blast found at Wine and Beyond
- 1 Large Orange, Freshly Squeezed
- Club Soda
- Orange wedge for Garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine 4 OZ Jack- O Blast, Juice from the Orange, and 3 Oz Soda and Ice
- Shake until well mixed
- Pour into two glasses, garnish with Orange Wedge
- Drink alll weekend long!
Happy Thanksgiving Long Weekend! We hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Spice Fizz Responsibly!
* This post was created in partnership with Wine and Beyond. But as always, the ideas, opinions and Recipes are our own. *