Refreshing Grapefruit Paloma’s
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! We LOVE us some Grapefruit, and these light, tart and refreshing Grapefruit Paloma’s are the perfect drink for your Cinco Fiesta. Or for your Oilers Game five viewing party… Just saying!
Heres what you Need:
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon stevia or honey
- 1/4 cup mezcal or tequila
- 1/4 cup club soda
- sliced Jalapeno peppers to taste
- Combine 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, and 1 teaspoon sugar in glass; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into cocktail shaker.
- Add in 1/4 cup mezcal or tequila, ice, and top off with 1/4 cup club soda.
- Add sliced Jalapeno Peppers to taste
- Shake and pour into glasses
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Its not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am browsing
this website dailly and obtain pleasant information from here all the time.
Hi Stacey! We’re so glad you are enjoying our blog! Thanks for the positive feedback and for following along!!