Holiday Cocktail Recipe | The Sugar Plum Fizz
We are always looking to add fun and unique holiday cocktails to our hosting repertoire and this refreshing and fun Sugar Plum Fizz holiday cocktail recipe does not disappoint!
Flavorful plum simple syrup, combined with a splash of citrus and Wild Life Distillery’s stunning purple Rundle Bar Gin make for the PERFECT festive libation! Factor in that sugared rim.. and your cocktail making skills will be deemed legendary this Holiday Season! (Insert Nutcracker theme here!)
Here’s What you Need For the Sugar Plum Fizz Holiday Cocktail Recipe:
For Plum Simple syrup:
- 2 cups sugar (or substitute)
- 2 cups water
- 4 small plums, sliced into eighths
- 1 tsp Plum simple syrup
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ice cubes
- 3 oz sparkling water
- sugar for glass rim optional
1. Prepare your simple syrup by bringing sugar and water to boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once liquid has reduced to half, remove from stove and add in plum slices while liquid cools.
3. In a cocktail mixing glass add in Gin, lime juice, ice and syrup. Stir vigorously
4. Sugar the rim of your glassware and pour!
5. Your Sugar Plum Fizz Cocktail is ready. Cheers to the holidays!
Looking for more sips & nibbles? Check out more fun cocktail recipes.