Rosemary Grapefruit Martini
The promise of spring has us dreaming of warm days and cool cocktails. This Rosemary Grapefruit Martini combines the bold flavor of Rosemary with the tangy citrus of Grapefruit. The result is a refreshing Spring and Summer cocktail that goes down oh so easy… maybe a tad too easy.
Please note, this recipe does use a homeade simple syrup, that requires a MINIMUM of 30 minutes to cool ,but benefits from several hours of chilling. Planning ahead with this cocktail is encouraged!
For Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 water
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 4 oz grapefruit juice. If you’re up to it, fresh squeezed IS AMAZING (1 grapefruit is about yields about 4 oz of juice)- but store bought does the trick too!!
- 2 oz of Vodka
- 2 tablespoons rosemary simple syrup
- In small-medium sauce pan, combine water, sugar and rosemary sprigs.
- bring to a boil, remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes until thickened.Strain to remove rosemary sprigs and store in airtight container in fridge for several hours prior to use.
- In cocktail shaker, combine 2tbs rosemary simple syrup, vodka, grapefruit juice and ice. Shake well and pour into glass. Garnish with rosemary sprig or Grapefruit twist.
- Repeat step three for additional cocktails!
Sip Sip Hooray!
Don’t have vodka in the house? No problem! We’ve got you covered. Click our code DRIZLYFIVE to get $5.00 off your first DRIZLY order and have it brought right to your door!
We’d love to hear how your drinks turned out! Tag us on Instagram at @rivercitysisters, or shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment