A zesty and flavourful take on classic cauliflower, this side dish uses only minimal ingredients, but packs a huge punch. You probably already have everything you need to make this delicious little number!
A great addition to any weeknight meal, especially if you are in a side dish rut, and end up cooking the same veggies over and over! This cauliflower pairs perfectly with Steak, Fish– any protein, really! Or even as a salad topper!
Here’s what you need:
- Head of Cauliflower, washed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, pressed (more to taste!)
- 3 tsp Paprika (more to taste!)
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl
- Ensure Cauliflower is well coated, add more paprika/ garlic if desired
- Spread Cauliflower evenly on cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Roast in oven 10-12 mins , rotating every few minutes to ensure evenly cooked