Easy Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipe
Raise your hand if you LOVED Shirley Temples as a kid!! We were both obsessed! It was always our favorite “special occasion” drink. When creating our valentine’s day cocktail this year, we thought it would be so fun to make something that reminded us of the good ‘ol days, you know, the ones when we were carefree and could socialize in person! We went through the list of our much loved Eau Claire Craft spirits, and inspiration struck!
Eau Claire’s, London-dry style Cherry Gin is infused with sour cherries and over 12 unique botanicals. This barley-based gin has a hint of natural sweetness, with a tart, pleasant, long silky finish and a unique mouth feel. The deep red hue of this gin comes from fresh cherries- the ideal libation for a 18+ Shirley Temple, an easy valentine’s day cocktail!
Here’s What you’ll Need for this Simple Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipe:
- 4 Oz Eau Claire Craft Cherry Gin
- 1 Tbsp Grenadine or Cherry Simple Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Sparkling Water
- Sugared Heart Shaped Jube Jubes (or whatever fun sweets you have on hand!)
- Toothpicks or cocktail skewers
- Thread your sweets onto toothpick/skewer
- In a mixing Glass, combine Cherry Gin and simple syrup.
- Strain into cocktail glasses
- Top with Sparkling Water
- Garnish with sweet skewer
- Cheers, Galentines!
Check out our delicious cocktail recipes.