The Moscow Mule may just be one of my favorite cocktails of all time. I have a slight obsession with ginger and citrus, so when I was thinking about what I’d want to be enjoying during all of our Zoom Christmas Parties with Friends, I naturally though- a Mule! But then I remembered I had a brand spanking new bottle of Park Distillery’s Bird’s Eye Chili Vodka and KNEW I had to incorporate that somehow.. and thus, the Spicy Christmas Mule was born!
If you haven’t sampled Park’s Birds Eye Chili Vodka yet, you really haven’t lived!!! Park distills in the purest place on the planet, with water that originates at six glaciers high in our very own Alberta Rocky Mountains. Banff is such a special place to us, and when we are in town (and things are open!) we always make a stop to Park.. and never leave empty handed!
This is a fun and piquant twist on a classic Mule- once you try you will be mixing these up all Holiday (lockdown) long!
Heres What you Need:
- 3 Oz Park Distillery Bird’s Eye Chili Vodka
- 1 Bottle Ginger Beer of your Choice
- Juice from Two Freshly Squeezed Limes
- 2 Oz Cranberry Juice
- Cranberries or candied ginger for garnish
- Add all ingredients (except garnish) into your cocktail shaker
- Shake it! Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture!
- Pour into fun glassware and garnish with a skewer of cranberries or candied Ginger
Thanks to the fine folks at Park Distillery for making some of the BEST Spirits in Alberta, and for sponsoring this post! As always, our recipes and opinions are our own.